NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MAY PARTICIPATE WITH PRIOR CONSENT OF A PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN. SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND INTERPRETED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES PARTICIPANT’S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- SPONSOR: Truckin Around Enterprise, LLC, PO Box 111079, Los Angeles, CA 90011 (the “Sponsor”).
- SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: The Truckin Around Win Me! TAG 18 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) begins 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT"), June 28, 2022, and ends 11:59 p.m. PT, August 8, 2022 (the "Promotion Period"). The Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
III. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States, District of Columbia (“D.C.”) who are at least the age of 16 (sixteen) at time of entry (“Participant(s)” or “you”). Participants who are sixteen years of age up to eighteen years of age are eligible with the stipulation that the parent or legal guardian will claim the prize and thus be deemed the winner. Officers, directors and employees of Sponsor, its respective subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, franchisees and franchisees’ affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and the officers, directors, agents, and employees of each of the foregoing, and members of their immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above (collectively, the “Released Entities”) are NOT eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. Non-eligibility or non-compliance with any of these Official Rules will result in disqualification. The Promotions is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted by law.
- HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES:
An individual will be deemed a Participant in the Sweepstakes if eligible as per Eligibility requirements (Section III) and enter the Sweepstakes using at least one (1) of two (2) methods of entry described below:
- Merchandise Purchase Entry Method:
- Purchase a minimum of $1.00 valued Truckin Around Merchandise (“Merchandise”) that is featured at https://truckinaround.net/ (the “Website”). For every $1.00 (USD) spent via an approved credit card transaction, you receive the number of entries based on the list price of your eligible purchase (excludes sales tax, shipping charges and any discounts) gives you one (1) entry (“Entry”) into the Sweepstakes.
- Bonus Shopping Periods (“Bonus Period”): Throughout the Promotion Period, the Sponsor will announce on the Website, Bonus entry opportunities, multiples of 10 or 20 times (10X and/or 20X) based on each $1.00 purchase (excluding sales tax, shipping charges and any discounts). For every $1.00 spent during the specified Bonus Periods, a Participant receives the advertised multiple entries into the Sweepstakes.
Special Decal/Sticker Offer: During announced Bonus Periods purchase the Lifted z71 Decal Sticker or the 24-inch Decal Sticker (or both) featured on the Website to receive an additional twenty (20) entries for each Sticker added to a Merchandise order.
- No limit on number of purchases regardless of purchase method. A purchase transaction must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. PT, August 8, 2022, to be eligible to receive an entry.
- A Truckin Around purchase agreement is required to be completed and the transaction paid and closed during the Promotion Period. The name of the person appearing on the purchase receipt and/or signed purchase agreement will be entered into the Sweepstakes database.
- All orders are required to be placed through the Sponsor's Website. The date that appears on the Merchandise confirmation order receipt determines eligibility for one (1) Sweepstakes entry per $1.00 spent or for the Bonus Sweepstakes entries as described in (b).
- Merchandise returned or cancelled prior to the drawing date, will void the entry resulting in the removal of Participant from the Sweepstakes entrant list.
If a Participant opts to enter via his/her wireless mobile device (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers and is not required to enter the Sweepstakes), standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Participation in this Sweepstakes by mobile device means that you understand that you may receive additional messages by mobile device relating to this Sweepstakes, including notifying you if you are a winner, which may be subject to charges pursuant to your carrier's rate plan. Text messaging may not be available from all mobile phone service carriers and handset models. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phones capabilities for specific instructions.
ANY FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROMOTION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IT IS FRAUDULENT TO PURCHASE ITEMS TO OBTAIN ENTRIES WITH THE INTENT TO RETURN THESE ITEMS AFTER THE PROMOTION. IF THE SPONSOR IDENTIFIES OR SUSPECTS THAT YOU ARE ENGAGED IN THIS OR ANY OTHER FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND BANNED FROM ANY FURTHER SWEEPSTAKES OR PROMOTIONS OFFERED BY THE SPONSOR.
- Mail-In Entry Method:
- Enter by legibly hand printing on a 3”x 5” or 4" x 6" postcard or paper, in black or blue ink, your first name, last name, mailing address, city, state, zip, day and evening phone numbers with area code, e-mail address (if available) and date of birth. Mail each postcard separately in a hand printed first class stamped #10 business size envelope to: Compliance / Win Me! TAG 18 Sweepstakes, O. Box 468, Stonington, CT 06378. The return address on the envelope must also be hand-printed with the sender’s full name and address. Rubber stamped or Commercial printed return address labels will void the entry. Each correctly submitted envelope receives five (5) entries into the Sweepstakes drawing.
- On your mail-in envelope, add the words “2016 Silverado” after …..Win Me! Tag 18 Sweepstakes” to receive twenty (20) additional entries for every mail-in envelope.
- During the Bonus Shopping time periods, mail-in entries must have the handwritten words MULTIPLE 10X or MULTIPLE 20X that corresponds to the Sponsor’s announced Bonus Shopping offer. This is to appear above the handwritten sender’s name and return address and must include the Bonus Shopping promotion Website date (“Bonus Date”) for each specific Multiplier offer, which will be relied upon to qualify a Participant’s Bonus Multiplier Entries. The postmark date must correspond to the announced entry multiplier Bonus Date or the mail-in entry receives only five (5) entries.
- All final mail-in entries must be postmarked by August 8, 2022, receivedby August 12, 2022. Each mail-in entry received will be worth five (5) Sweepstakes entries, unless identified as a Multiple entry according to the directions in Section (c). In the event a postmark date falls on a Sunday or federal holiday, the mail-in entry must be postmarked on the following business day.
- Mail-in entry card and envelope must be hand printed by the Participant only. In addition, Participants are not permitted to use any third-party organization to assist with the entry process in any way (as determined by the Administrator). Typed, computer generated, or otherwise mechanically reproduced postcards, and outer envelopes are NOT allowed and will not be accepted. Proof of sending an entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for mail that is lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, stolen, damaged, or misdirected. Postage due mail entries will be disqualified. Each Envelope must be mailed individually. Bulk shipments of entries will not be accepted.
- All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- DRAWING, NOTIFICATION AND ODDS: One (1) potential Grand Prize Winner (“Winner”) will be randomly selected on or about August 15, 2022, by a third-party administrator (“the Administrator”), an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential Winner will be notified by phone and/or e-mail. If the potential Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within two (2) calendar days of the initial notification, or does not respond with complete contact information as requested by voice message, or whose phone provider indicates that the phone number is invalid or unable to receive the communication (even if ultimately delivered thereafter), or found to be ineligible, cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if his/her prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All methods of entry have an equal chance of winning. All methods of entry have an equal chance of winning. Odds of winning in this drawing depend upon the number of entries received by the time of the drawing.
- PRIZE (“Prize”):
One (1) Grand Prize Winner receives a customized pre-owned 2016 Chevy Silverado Pickup Truck (“Vehicle”). The black colored exterior Vehicle, with 50,000 miles is equipped with four 26” x 16” Intro Wheels. Go to https://truckinaround.net/ for complete description of the Vehicle. Approximate Kelly Blue Book (“KBB”) Vehicle value is $30,000.00 (USD).
Total Prize Pool is $30,000.00 (USD)
VII. GRAND PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS: The Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes associated with the receipt of the Vehicle Prize. The Sponsor will provide a clear title for such Vehicle, and the Vehicle will be executed in the name of the Winner, which requires the Winner assuming all responsibilities associated with the Vehicle Prize. The Vehicle Prize may not meet safety or emissions testing as required in some states and counties. Winner is responsible to check their state of residence to confirm and must use the Vehicle in accordance with state and county regulations. Winner must also execute any documents necessary to take title to such Vehicle. The Winner must be a licensed driver and possess automobile insurance prior to receiving Vehicle Prize. The Winner shall be responsible for tag or applicable taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with the Vehicle Prize, including but not limited to personal injuries, property damage and death to third parties, insurance, fuel, tolls, routine maintenance, excess wear & tear or damage to the Vehicle. Actual Vehicle may vary from promotional images of the Vehicle. There are no additional warranties on the Vehicle except as may be offered by the manufacturer. Vehicle will be delivered to Winner’s home address or any other location as specified by the Sponsor. The delivery of the Vehicle to the Winner is within the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. If the Winner chooses to have the Vehicle delivery towed, not driven to the Winner’s location, the Winner may be required to cover the Towing Fee. Delivery of the Vehicle shall be made as soon as practical after the drawing, but in no event more than eight (8) weeks after the Winner executes the Prize Claim Documents (as defined in Section VIII).
THE PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING THE VEHICLE.
No transfer of Prize will be permitted. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute any Prize package with another Prize (or cash equivalency) of equal or greater value in the event that the advertised Prize (or any component thereof) is not available. All decisions by Sponsor as to prizewinner and Prizes are final. Prize Winner understands and agrees that the Prize award event may be videotaped/photographed. Rights to any Prize event video/photo belong solely to the Sponsor and can be used in any media at their sole discretion.
VIII. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Winner receiving a Prize valued over $600.00 is required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (“Prize Acceptance Release”) and return it within five (5) days of notification. Winner may also be required to send a copy of their passport, driver’s license or birth certificate as proof of age and residence. A Winner will be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number before a Prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. Parents or legal guardians of the Grand Prize Winner under the age of majority in their state of residence (which is eighteen (18) in most states but is nineteen (19) in Alabama and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi) may be required to also sign the Prize Acceptance Release in order for the Grand Prize Winner to receive their Prize. The Prize Acceptance Release is subject to verification by Sponsor. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of a Winner, the parent or legal guardian of the Winner who is under the age of majority in their state of residence. Non-compliance may result in disqualification and an alternate Winner may be selected for the Prize at issue.
- LIMIATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part because of any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications, equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), interference with the Promotion by any party, or any federal, state, local or provincial government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsors’ control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence). Sponsors also reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion: (a) to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion should causes beyond Sponsors’ control corrupt or interfere with the administration, integrity, operation, security or proper play of the Promotion; or (b) to disqualify any Participant found to be, or suspected of: (i) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; (ii) acting in violation of these Official Rules; or (iii) acting in an un-sportsmanlike manner. If for any reason, this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Sponsor reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process (if applicable), and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award the Prize using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of the termination/suspension date. Sponsor assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor also is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure or delay of any e-mail or submission to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof. Sponsor is not responsible for any damage to a Promotion’s system, which is occasioned by participating in this Promotion or by downloading any information necessary to participate in the Promotion. Sponsor is also are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Promotion. If any provisions of the Official Rules are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such determination shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE; THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- RELEASES: Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a Prize constitutes Winner’s agreement to hold harmless Sponsor and Released Entities from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, losses or damages to any person (including death) or property of any kind arising in any way from or in connection with their participation in this Sweepstakes, the acceptance, possession or use or misuse of the Prize offered. The Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their Prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any Prize.
Released Entities’ reliance upon Winner’s compliance with these Official Rules, or Winner’s participation in Sweepstakes related activities, Winner grants to Sponsor (except for residents of TN and where prohibited by law) the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Website) the Winner's name, city and state, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations.
XII. GOVERNING LAW/DISPUTES: By entering, Participants agree that (1) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be (i) governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, (ii) resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of California or the appropriate California state court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs, but in no event including attorneys' fees, disbursements or court costs; (3) under no circumstances will a Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket costs; and (4) any legal proceedings arising out of this Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts of serving Los Angeles, California and Participants, and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to these Official Rules. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
XIII. WINNER LIST: The name of the Winner will be announced at https://truckinaround.net/ on or about September 19, 2022, or after the Winner has been verified. A Winner list and state of Winner’s residence can be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped business-size envelope to: Compliance / Win Me! TAG 18 Sweepstakes Winner List, P.O. Box 468, Stonington, CT 06378. Requests must be received by September 22, 2022.
XIV. SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: Compliance Sweepstakes Services LLC, PO Box 468. Stonington, CT 06378.
- MISCELLANEOUS: General Motors Corporation (as car manufacturer) and respective affiliates, subsidiaries, shareholders, representatives, officers, directors, agents, and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with the participation in this Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded and has not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
©2022. Compliance Sweepstakes Services LLC. All rights reserved. This Sweepstakes is the property of the Administrator. No competitor or other entity can publish in part or whole without the express written permission of the Administrator. If in any case one uses this Sweepstakes without the approval of the Administrator, makes any deceptive use of same, the Administrator can get legal protection and stop the entity or person doing so.